Sep 5, 2008

Mission Statement

The first blog post. A trial that every blogger goes through at some time in their career, but not one that most people notice. Chances are that by the time most people discover this blog, this post will be bumped so far back that the average reader will never lay eyes on it. Either way it is something that has to be done, and is important in its own right. The majority of what I have to say in this post will also be put in the blog description, but what the hey.

Twin Disciplines

A tier-1 holy talent for the Priest discipline spec? Why on earth would you name a blog after that? Turns out that the blog is not so much named after the talent, but what it implies. My two disciplines are the Holy and Disc specs. I take both PvP and PvE seriously enough that I want to share my thoughts about them with you! The goal of this blog is to give the readers helpful and insightful information about life as a Priest who raids and does PvP. Granted I might not be a Gladiator, and I might not have Sunwell on farm, but I'm sure that I can find some semi-useful tips to share with you guys! Enjoy the blog and if you have anything to say about a post, feel free to comment away.

No comments: